A key facet of our philosophy is the commitment to enhance the quality of life of people from marginalized sections irrespective of the caste, religion, race, creed, status, etc. by empowering them with resources that help them bridge the gap of economic and social inequality.
This can mean different things at different times. At the core, it means “Empowerment”. This can be
1. EMPOWERING THROUGH EDUCATION AND LITERACY
- Promote, establish, help and manage educational institutions like schools, colleges and vocational centers.
- Spread literacy amongst down-trodden sections and to promote the importance of Education among all.
2. EMPOWERING THROUGH FINANCIAL WELL-BEING
- Grant stipend, scholarship and other financial assistance to poor and deserving students and award Certificates of Merits and/or other forms of appreciation in recognition of extraordinary performance.
3. EMPOWERING THROUGH SENSE OF COMMUNITY
- Create spaces where goodwill, sense of community, co-operation is promoted.
- Encourage feelings of equality, liberty, fraternity, mutual cooperation, national integration amongst all the sections of the society.
4. EMPOWERING THROUGH LEGAL AWARENESS
- Spread legal awareness amongst the masses and provide Free Legal Aid to the needy and under-privileged sections of the Society.
5. EMPOWERING THROUGH MENTAL WELL-BEING
- Set up Mediation Centers in order to resolve small disputes amicably between the Parties which would also include matrimonial counseling.
6. EMPOWERING THROUGH EMPLOYMENT:
- Generate employment through self-reliant means- To set-up, run and manage the Training Centers in remote rural areas of the Country, to uplift the educational and economic standards of the deprived sections of Society.
- Eliminate their prevailing bad social customs including but not limited to dowry system, child marriage, fanaticism, etc.
7. EMPOWERING THROUGH EQUALITY:
- Implement and coordinate various activities relating to welfare of people belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes and Minority Groups and also engage in related research activities.
- Work for the empowerment and emancipation of women and also to make the rural women self-reliant by training and promoting them.
8. EMPOWERING THROUGH CARE FOR SENIOR CITIZENS
Establish and run various Welfare Centers to promote de-addiction, welfare of Senior Citizens, differently abled persons, special persons and overall development of mankind.
9. EMPOWERING IN TIMES OF DISTRESS:
- Make every possible effort to control/manage the situation arising out of natural calamities like flood, earthquake, draught, epidemic, pandemic, etc. and to provide necessary relief to the victims by securing financial and material support/assistance from other institutions, agencies and persons.
- Undertake and assist emergency relief work for the victims of flood, fire, earthquake, pandemic, epidemic, accidents, riots, disease and any other disaster, calamity or need.
Our Mission In Action
Empowering happens through action and not just words. Har Jee Jan Kalyan Trust believes in “Action speaks louder than words”. From education to uplifting women to fulfilling basic needs of human-kind, we are aspiring to create a dent everywhere.
Education thousands of children in Delhi & NCR.
- Championing Health Improvements
We educate on hygiene and nutrition.
- Helping Women
We help women in education, employment and feeling safe with dedicated helplines.
- Water and Sanitation
Promoting communal health through providing clean water and installation of toilets in poor areas
Our Different Initiatives
15 Different Initiatives Across Spectrum Of Our Causes